Godstowe School has appointed a team of Green Ambassadors, comprising girls from Year 2 to Year 8. A large number of girls put themselves forward and gave impassioned speeches to be the Ambassador for their form groups.
- The new team have decided to focus on the following:
- Raising awareness of the issues of climate change and environmental protection across the school
- Promoting more conservation around the school
- Actively promoting environmental issues like recycling, using less energy, wasting less plastic etc., in all forms at Godstowe.
- Speaking on environmental issues to the whole school in assemblies